From:
JERRY NICKERSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 21:42:27 -0800
Unplug your computer from the wall socket.  Take the side panel off and
touch the power supply or bare metal on the case (this reduces the risk of
zapping any cards or chips that you might accidently touch).  Unscrew the
fan and flip it over.  The fan blades will now pull air in from the front of
the case.

Jerry