From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 23:41:43 -0400
Except for the location of the fatal exception, that error message is one of many that look like that.  Please specify your operating system (i.e. Windows 9.x, etc.) and what application you are in when it happens. Exactly what are you doing when it locks upsd, and does it happen every time you are doing this particular thing?

>I hope someone can help me. Every so often, my pc locks up and the following
>message comes up on a blue screen:
>
>       A fatal exception has occured at 1167:BFFAAD0B. The current
>application
>       will be terminated.
>             *Press any key to terminate application
>             *Press CONT*ALT*DEL to restart your computer
>
>             Press any ky to continue_
>
>Anybody out there able to help me? I know very little about applications and

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml