Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 17:19:18 EST
I have a Pentium Digital Starion, 75 MHz.  I bought used, I deleted America
Online version 3 after Down load version 4, now I can listen to my CD's or
play any game as usual, there is no sound and I dont know how to fix it?  I
empty the recycle bin so there is in no way to reinstall old America Online
software, I re-instal Window 95 to see if can recognize my sound cards, and it
does but still no sound.
Thank you.
Alex Rodriguez

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]