From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:53:32 GMT
Richardo,

I do not know if it is related, but the few times I have had trouble with a
CDR-W (and the last time was when I went from a Compaq Classic 166MHz to a
Gateway E-4500 350MHz machine) I had to upgrade the firmware of the drive in
order to get it to work properly.  Have you investigated this option?

Kyle