From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:40:38 -0700
Joe;
Looks like this laptop is one you must have the bios password removed
by Fujitsu or a third party password removal company.
just removing the battery won't work.
These passwords are designed to make the laptop unusable if stolen.
Might be time to return or renegotiate the price with the pawn shop

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho