From:
Tony Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:49:54 -0700
Well Cindy -

The problem with the Thumbdrive may be related to your OS (Windows 98).
Win98 is ..."shaky"... with these kinds of devices IMO.  So, your best
bet may be to make a shortcut to a folder on your USB drive.
As for the computer having problems with the CD Rom sometimes - it's
likely that your CD Rom drive is on it's way out.  You should replace it
most likely.

Tony Mayer