From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:04:20 -0600
Rob;
Try booting in safe mode
press F8 while booting and you will get a menu
go in and check your video settings or other conflicts
You may have to change the video drivers.
The file system (Fat 32) shouldn't have any bearing on this problem.
Should boot with 64mb ram, but you will notice it is slow
128mb should be adequate for most uses.

<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho