From:
Richard Burdess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:29:09 +0100
Anthony,

Try this it should work, with your cursor in the top half of the screen
right click mouse, a drop down list will appear, at the bottom will be
properties, click on this if you can or use cursor keys to scroll down list,
this will bring up your display properties,  then click on settings, if you
find that you cant use your mouse to alter the screen resolution because it
wont go down that far, try and use the tab key this should allow you to move
around the settings page, once on resolution press enter and you will get a
drop down with all the different settings, scroll down or up to the one you
want and press enter. the hard part will be to press apply and ok, use the
cursor keys and enter.

best of luck

Richard