Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:47:35 +1100
I don't recommend to run DOS on win2k and winMe, you will most likely to
experience nothing than problem if you try. If you have to, test before you
say anything to customer, it is very easy to loss customer if things you
offered don't work. I had been in this kind fo situation before, when
customer upgraded PC as well as the OS from DOS to win98, customer's main
program (DOS based) won't work anymore. I was lucky that I managed to
install win95b with his new PC and his DOS program runs under win95 DOS 7
(must boot into pure DOS, not DOS window). win2k and winMe don't have DOS
any more, I don't see much luck in your case.

Jun Qian