From:
Allen Chetwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 15:03:49 -0700
I have read most of the other posts on this thread and they say the
sometimes there is a problem with networking the printer on a windows 95
peer to peer setup. Might I suggest a "low tech" solution that I use for my
two computers, a switching box. I bought a Data Switch made by Belkin with
an A and B selection. It has worked just fine for me and I've had it for
about 6 months.
Allen Chetwood