From:
Joe Drysdale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 18:42:12 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/98 3:29:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Thanks for the quick reply.  I tried a Precision mouse and had the same
>  miserable non-results.  What next?

Hi,

I just wandered in so I have no ides what's happening. I do love to give
advice though so if all else has failed and the mouse is still belly up I
would shut down the computer, raise the hood, pull the cable for the serial
port from the motherboard, and plug it back onto the header pins for the other
serial port, close the hood and reboot.

Joe

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**