From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:17:55 -0500
PC Gurus:

I am putting together an old computer (Northgate,
remember them?) to give to a disadvantaged
family. It's a 386 with 4MB RAM, 330 MB hard drive,
VGA with a grey-scale paperwhite monitor. I've loaded
my old set of Windows 3.11 W4W disks on the hard
drive.

The Problem:  I cannot find the Mono VGA drivers; I've
looked on the installation disks.  I recall having to
download them from somewhere but it's been 3 years
since I've done anything with Win3.11.

Can anyone direct me to a website that would have
the Win3.11 mono VGA drivers?

Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

Sincerely,

John Chin