From:
Luke Sidler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:57:32 -0500
I've been given $7,000 to budget the needs of a small home music recording project studio.  I need at least two computers of the highest, most current leading-edge as I can afford but it would be great if I could have three of the same.  The software I'm using is going to be Digital Performer, Microsoft Office, Pro Tools HD, Finale and Dream Weaver.  I'd like to install everything on as many machines as I can afford to purchase.  I'd also like to use Mac OS.  I want decent-size monitors, more than 17".  The machines also have to be Ethernet capable.  That is all.  What specific kind of hardware do you have in mind?  Anything specially designed for small home music recording projects?  I want the fastest and most dependable possible without going over $7,000.  Thank you!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml