From:
Bassem Fahmy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:44:19 +0200
Hello all,
i have setup in my friend`s computer to put the computer in the standby when the will go out of the home .. and i have setup an fax program (i have try winfax, phone tools) to recive faxes and voice messages after 2 or 3 rings.
In some computers it work fine and the computer recognize the ring and wake up and start to recive and after finish it goes again to the stand by ..
the problem is that in other computers when the computer is in the stand by and there is an incoming call the fax program recognize it and when the computer start to wake up .. it hangs up ..

please it have take more time from me to see where are the problem without finding a soloution ..

so any one can help us please by an good idea ..

Thanks very mush ..
Bassem Fahmy

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html