From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 10:27:11 -0400
Hi Jim,
Right click My Computer, Open, right click Dial Up networking, Open, right click the connection to your ISP, select Properties, and your modem should be there on the first sheet, click configure and the same slider as in Control Panel is there.
Brad

Brad....I did as you suggested (I had allready turned it
down under "Modems") but there is no modem listed under
Dialup Networking as you have suggested. Where exactly is
it?
Jim

=====
Jim