Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:12:06 +0200
In Win2K in order to be able to use MS Backup to my CD-RW I followed
instructions that I had once copied down from another newsgroup: I created a
virtual network using the MS loopback adapter, set my CD-RW as a shared
device, and set up a network path to it.

But since doing that there is a Warning Message in Event Viewer/System every
time I boot up. The 'Source' is "Dhcp", and the 'Event ID' is "1007". The
description is: "Your computer has automatically configured the IP address
for the Network Card with network address 02004c4f4f50. The IP address being
used is 169.254.25.129."

Is this a problem that can be corrected?

TIA,
David Landau