From:
Gareth Cranny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:12:39 -0500
What you need is called a breakout or splay cable.  Any computer store that
stocks high quality monitors should be able to sell you one, although I
personally do not know of one that carries them for sure.  It'll convert a
15pin VGA output to 5 cable RGBHV.  Try pccanada.com, they've usually got
everything else I need.  There is no difference in the signal from 15 pin
d-sub to RGBHV.

[evo]

> No, I'm talking about the 5-cable monitor input (red, green, blue, h-sync
> and v-sync if I remember correctly). Some magazine recommended it for all
> 19" and up, but they didn't state the reason.
>
> Can you give me the url where I can order such a cable?
>
> Thanks,
>
> <> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
> <>

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,