From:
"Michael A. Wosnick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:45:34 -0500
Mary,

I have just pretty much discovered that. I was unable to download or surf on
the client computers, even though ZA had already prompted me to reduce my
Internet security from high to medium upon booting up and finding ICS
installed.

Question: Given that ICS already provides "protection" in that my
@home-supplied IP address is no longer the address of any of my computers,
host or clients (ICS assigns them all 192.168.0.x addresses), how much more
security to I need. I have long been a fan of Zone Alarm but am really not
sure if I still need it or not?

Opinions?

Michael