Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:25:25 -0400
I have info entered on a Yahoo site.  Recently almost every time I access it
wont finish loading and Firefox freezes.  The sequence:
1. At the bottom left of screen (right above "Start") "Transferring data
from
streamer api.finance.yahoo.com".
2. after 2+ minutes small window appears:"Warning: Unresponsive script.  A
script on this page may be busy or it may have stopped responding.  You can
stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will
complete." and there are two click boxes: "Stop Script" and "Continue".
When either of these boxes is clicked the window disappears - for a moment,
then reappears!   Meanwhile, a constant "hourglass" at curser, and Foxfire
whirling circle at upper right keeps whirling.
And usually the window freezes.   When I access Task Manager it sometimes
shows Yahoo
and Zone Alarm (free version) "Not Responding".  And sometimes not - just
shows  "running".   The strange part of this problem is its inconsistency

I've tried accessing site via  IE and have the same problem.

I have XP PRO, Foxfire, Avast, ZoneAlarm, Real

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com