From:
garytennesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:42:56 -0700
Hi Folks!

I have  6mb cable internet and can now get 2.5mb DSL at my house.  The cable
while very fast can be out of service at times and both me and my wife do a
lot of laptop work from home.

So, for another $13/month we can have 6mb cable and the backup of DSL!

Question:  best way to multi-link this?

I have a Linksys wireless router I'm happy with now and I also have a
Motorola wireless router I could also use with the DSL.  Is there a way to
wire one of the computers and multi-link for a combined bandwidth?

I'm assuming the easiest would be to just connect the Motorola and give it a
different SSID and IP segment -- we would just "switch" networks when cable
goes out.

Any tips?

gary r. tennesen

                     visit our download web page at: