From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:31:01 -0400
A good place to start would be to go to the Windows update site and get IE 6.0. It will replace virtually every file in IE 4.0, and update OExpress to 6.0 also.  If you have corrupt or missing files, this will cure that. Then please tell us what operating system you have (Win 9x, 2K, XP?) and the type of connection to the Internet (dialup, dsl, cable, T-1?). My bet is unless you have a hardware problem or an operating system corruption, an upgrade to IE 6.0 will fix it.

>I tried to get on the internet using Internet Explorer 4.0 in Win 98.  When I click this explorer icon the display reads: Navigation Cancelled.  Since this happen I've contacted my IP and they ran some tests to determine that their  connection was fine.  The last test displayed this error message: Fatal Error - Cannot read IP Config.  Could anyone give me some insight on what this error message means and what I need to do to get back on the internet?  Any help will be appreciated.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL