From:
Bill Kapelas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:53:25 -0400
Had similar problem. Would freeze when pointer in motion. It was a problem with
the video card. My Hercules Thriller will do this when a custom pointer is used.
Using the standard pointer fixed it. (go to contrl panel/mouse)

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org