From:
"Alan E. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:12:56 +1000
I've found little to nothing on line about this monitor.  I have been
running this monitor for six years, after purchasing it as a
refurbished unit.  There are a "reset" button and a "CTL" button on
the face of the monitor, in addition to buttons for centering, size,
geometry, "conv" and "c temp".  I assume that the "ctl" button would
enable some other features.  What?

On the back are 5 BNC connectors, R, G, B, HD and VD.  The cable that
came with the monitor has 5 BNC connectors, with a 15pin Dsub at the
other end.  I have not been able to find any docs on line, but after
an hour, I had found a reference to another BNC output device, where
Horizontal was black.  Wrong!  Lucky that nothing bad happened other
than having to switch inputs.  White is HD, which I think is
Horizontal Drive; and Black connects to VD, Vertical Drive?,

Where can I find a manual to this amazing monitor.  It is capable of
1600x1200 pixel resolution!  I would be grateful for any information
about this monitor, although, truth be told, it probably won't be with
me for two more years...

Thank you,

Alan Davis

--
Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan  [log in to unmask]     1-670-256-2043

I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program I
must share it with other people who like it.
                                          --------Richard Stallman

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>