From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:59:48 -0800
I did check this to make sure. The I/O and interrupts were different -
they were even different values altogether on my other system. However,
both exhibited the same behavior - one modem does not work, and if you
try to uninstall it, the XP crashes! It was the latter part that has me
particularly worried since XP is supposed to be a reliable and stable
system. Looks like it is not quite there - no place near as stable as NT
3.51 was.

Incidentally, I also checked to see if there were any possible conflicts
with other devices besides the modems. The two modems just don't work
together.

Peter
The NoSpin Group