From:
rich bolha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:03:49 -0400
Hello Richard:

How about booting from startup disk with CDROM support. Reinstall Win 95
from D: or E: whatever. Windows 95 can be installed over what is there.
Then consider saving data files and clean install 95 or Win 98 SE which
would be more stable and cheap. Win 2000 would be even better if you have
the funds.

Good Luck
Richard F. Bolha

is that the person who gave it to me inadvertently deleted the wrong files
or an entire folder and now windows won't boot. I have tried several
different boot disks, including a dos disk which gets me to A:\ but I can
get no further when I boot normaly I get the message on DOS screen that
states "ifshlp.sys is missing or corrupt,"himem.sys is missing or corrupt"
"type the name of the command interpreter.

                          http://freepctech.com