Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:29:14 +1100
Is there any possibility of overheat problem? Sounds like one to me.

Jun Qian

*just my $0.02, with personal experience, I completely vote "not trust" to
Norton untility or any similar system protection software. I've found that
they only make more troubles than windows itself. I do use Anti virus, but I
never turn auto-protection on, I only scan as I wanted it to. one of my
friend had one of the "worst" experience with Crash guard software, Crash
guard did a very "good" job for him - before any crash could happen, Crash
guard always crashes his PC first, so no more win9x crashes, Crash guard
already done it.