From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:00:22 EST
After cleaning the rod with alcohol, someone suggested lubricating the rod.
Is that something that is safe to do or not?  If so, how often?

Thank you,
Susan Hays

  >  This is a problem with all hp ink jets I  have worked on a little alcohol
on a rag and wipe the rod the ink carriage slids on.  The machine sounds
like it is tearing up people will go buy a new printer when its not
needed.  You will have to keep it clean but alcohol is cheaper then a new
printer.

Brady>

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml