From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:46:23 -0600
You may be able to find what you are looking for at Parts
Express.  If not, you may be able to find a new switch.  (You want
one that is on only when the button is pressed.)     Amazon might
have something indexed, through one of their partners, but you may
have to work to find it.  They have all sorts of stuff listed.  In
any case, it will cost a buck or two for the part and a bunch for shipping. :(

www.partsexpress.com

Dean Kukral

At 07:30 PM 2/13/2006, you wrote:
>Hey guys and gals!
>
>I don't know what this thing is that I need...So I hope that I can describe
>it well enough that you know what I need. It is a sort of clip that holds
>the power button in place in the case (tower), so that the button on the
>plastic face of the tower can push it in, when you turn the computer on.
>Mine has broken, and I don't know the name of it to go and ask for a new
>one. Can anyone help? If you could also give a URL to a reputable online
>store, that would be even better!
>
>Thanks,
>Amy Ledford
>
>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>