From:
John Clemence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:23:26 -0000
Hi vandervoor,
No, its not a web based email programme, its called windows mail and came
with my laptop running vista. I tried to use the import messages feature on
a later laptop using windows live mail on windows 7.
I just cannot find where the email messages are. I have put the hard drive
into a usb dock and can see hundreds of entries but I don't know what the
email messages would be called. If I knew the likely name I could perhaps
use the "search for files" facility.
John.