From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:14:42 -0400
Cyrix was purchased by National Semiconductor a while ago.
They are not going "out of business", they are abandoning the
pc cpu market in favor of dedicated integrated circuits, like
cellular phones, etc.  No more socket seven form factor cpus,
since I doubt there are many specs calling for zif sockets outside
of motherboards.
Tom Turak