From:
"J. H. Meinema" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:07:02 +0100
Hi...

> AWWWW!!!!!! the learning curve.  How do they put it??   Experience: the test
> first and the lesson after.

Yep something like that but i mostly call it..

"Windows" the way to learn new things everyday.

For example... a friend of mine and i have the same identical systems the only
difference is that he has a DVD player installed and i only a cdrom player. But
both we have a Plextor CDR/RW writer installed the same type, the same firmware.

If he puts a audio cd in it, you don't hear a sounds because he has not
installed the cables from the writer to the audio card.
If i put a audio cd in mine plextor and in mine system you hear the music loud
and clear from the boxes, but here is the clue, i don't even have the cables
attached between the writer and the audio card...

Very strange...

--
Anne Meinema

www.clockspeeding.cjb.net or www.clockspeeds.com

Site Description/Sections : Formula 1, Delta Force, Overclocking and More

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com