Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:53:18 -0500
I have a Dell notebook computer and I have windows XP Professional operating system. I use Outlook Express as my email program. I have a problem with my cursor jumping all over the place when I'm typing a message. I even hooked up a wireless keyboard to see if maybe I was having a keyboard problem and the problem still exists. I tried Yahoo, Hotmail and Outlook and the problem is there on those email programs too. Can someone help me with this problem?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml