From:
Scott Coulter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:34:27 -0600
Thanks! I finally got the fdisk utility to create a primary DOS partition
and it let me set it as active, it checked disk integrity, etc...So, I did
load WinXP from the 6 setup disks from Microsoft website. The problem is
that after it loads them all and I have to restart the computer, it starts
all over again...in a continuous loop? I push F8 to agree and it still odes
it. Then when it goes through the second time, it says windows has detected
a previous Win version on this drive and gives me the 3 options..? Any
advice? Thanks!

Scott Coulter