From:
"Richard T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 00:53:55 -0400
Bill:
I've bought tons 'o stuff from Onsale..Just go back to their website and click
the customer service button. put in your name ,rank and serial number and the
nature of the problem. No doubt they will take it back for repair or
replacement, as long as you are in the specified time frame. They're actually
pretty fair with that kind of stuff. took back something which wasn't as
represented from me and got my refund on my card post haste!..I wish I had
bought their stock, too!
Richard Tabas
Philly town, Pa!