From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:26:07 -0600
You may not need to buy a case - only a stronger fan to replace the one you have now.  You might even try
cleaning your fan(s) and motherboard with compressed air from a can.  If they are real dirty, that could
contribute to overheating.

The audio and usb connections are on the motherboard, not the case.  The case may have holes for these
connections, but they actually go to the motherboard.

Dean Kukral

PS: (I am sorry that I misinterpreted your earlier post, but it looks like the advice was good anyway!)

From: Antonio
Date: 11/16/05 00:09:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCBUILD] Shutt down problem solve

Hi everybody:

After trying different things, I tried running my computer without the cover
and in fact it shutt down with no problem, I now thinking about buying a new
case since my old case is very small and every is to jamm in there, I have
two hard drives, a cd and dvd rom on a micro atx case,with only one 80 mm
fan and no space for another one, can someone tell what a good case not to
expensive, I have a pentium 3 micro Atx motherboard, can a micro atx be
install on an ATX case?, also I would like one with from audio and usb
connections; thank you in advance.
        Antonio.