From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 00:40:01 -0400
Your video driver is not loading. You should be able to get a driver from
the manufacturer's site. If not, download and install Everest from
http://www.lavalys.com/  This program will identify your hardware, and may
even give you a link to the driver download site. We could tell you more had
you included the make and model of the computer and the operating system.
I have an unknown vga video adaptor card that displays only 16 colors. Does
anyone have a generic driver that will allow me to get 256 colors? Or any
suggestions as to what I can do otherwise. Using the settings on the display
does not alter the setting from 16.