From:
Volkard Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:26:51 -0500
At 03:03 PM 3/2/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Could someone please enlighten me on a SuperDisk drive?  Does it fit into a
>regular floppy drive?  In other words, could I use the floppy disks on
>anyone's machine that has a floppy?  How much data does the floppy hold?  Can
>a machine operate with a regular floppy drive and a SuperDisk Drive too?
>Where can I purchase one?  It is nothing like a zip drive, is it?  The reason
>I am asking is that I know unless another machine has a zip drive also, the
>zip disk can't be used in it.  But with the SuperDisk, this is different,
>right?  Anyone with a floppy disk drive can also use a floppy from a
>SuperDisk can't they?  Thanks ahead of time for the information.

Hi Susan...

The Superdisk drive can replace your floppy drive... but taking a Superdisk
"disk" and putting it into a regular floppy drive will not work. You can
take regular 1.44MB floppies and read/write from the Superdisk drive. The
Superdisk disk can hold 120MB of info.

Volkard Linke

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com