From:
"TROY @ CHEROKEE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:11:01 -0500
I believe that Your only problem is to set the Advanced BIOS setting to
enable floppy drive swapping. This should make your A drive accessable.
I do not believe you have a power connector problem unless it would be the
(doubtful) power supply itself. This has cured many A drive problems by
properly setting it up in the BIOS. There are two places in most BIOS that
enable the A drive and both have to be enabled in order for the OS to  use
it. HTH.
Troy Mowdy
TLM PRODUCTIONS