From:
William Slater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 23:55:05 -0400
Sir,
     This one is fairly easy...the best bet is to always have a separate
video card now 256 mb cards for $100 plus or minus a few dollars just let
the store best buy, or newegg or compusa know what your mother board is. Its
very easy to install. 2. also buy min. 1 to 2 gb of ram sdram ddr2 at 400 to
800 mhz. $149 for 2gb of ram or 1gb for a little more than half the price. I
am not certain the company who built your computer actually prepared you for
any future computing with your video on motherboard setup.

Good luck,
William Slater

--
Lorraine Slater