From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 13:19:06 -0700
I have a couple of FIC PA 2007 boards. One of them has two 32 meg Samsung
Original 10ns SDRAM Dimms. I want to buy two more 64 meg SDRAM and either
put them into the other board or split them between the two boards with the
32s so I have 96 megs in each.

Things have changed a lot since I bought my Samsung SDRAM last October. Now
there is SDRAM EEPROM , 7ns P 100 SDRAM, and just plain SDRAM. I thought my
10ns SDRAM was good enough for 100 MHz buss speeds but now I'm not so sure.

What is the real difference between the P 100 and the regular 10 ns SDRAM
and can you mix the two in a 66Mhz board ?

Thanks
Mark