From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:03:37 -0700
I put a 4x AGP 32MB card in my Abit BH6 board.  I was running Windows 2000
Pro.  I would actually get "hard" lockups.  The REALLY weird part is it
would only lock up when I clicked my left mouse button, and not always the
first time (some times it would be the 20th or 30th time).  However, as soon
as I put my old AGP card back in the problem went completely away.

I'm going to get myself a new TNT4 card, but also get a new MB and Chip at
the same time because I'm certain it will not work, as well as the fact that
I wouldn't get the full performance out of it anyway.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"