From:
bobwarasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 12:22:18 -0400
I'm at the end of my DIY build and have been to the appropriate websites to
download most recent drivers etc.  One the questions that arises is should I
mess with the BIOS flash.  The Soltek has a revised BIOS which includes a
few extra monitoring function utilities for the hardware.  Those are the
only changes as far as I can see.  Should I try the BIOS flash or is that
asking for trouble if everything is running fine?  I've downloaded
awdflash.exe, the appropriate *.bin, and the readme file.  I've prepared a
system disk using W95 and I'm ready to go but I thought I'd consult the list
first.

Bob Warasila
[log in to unmask]  (home)
[log in to unmask]   (work)