From:
Dan Dias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:08:42 -0700
My advice is to go DVD-R. It's an older format and is generally viewed as
most compatible with DVD players. Furthermore, and this is not a minor
point, the media is less expensive...and that adds up over time.

If you go DVD-R, then I'd advocate Pioneer. Get the A-05 model. Solid.
Dependable.

Daniel A. Dias
Tech, Computer & Network Support
Innovative Business and Information Services (IBIS)
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
P.O. Box 808 L-664
Livermore, CA 94551
( 925-423-5638