From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 01:48:50 -0400
A small voice from the fringe: you want to run a lot of stuff
simultaneous, some of which are RAM hogs. So why not install 512MB Ram
while you're doing the major upgrade? RAM is about as cheap as it's ever
been. You're talkin only $120-160 for the RAM. To this amateur, that
sounds like almost the first thing to do.

jack payton

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml