From:
Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:06:51 -0600
Rick,

I can't believe how easy that was.  I unplugged my main drive "C", and
plugged in my backup "G" and changed the jumpers.  Put my Western Digital
Lifeguard disk in and booted.  Followed the prompts to run Lifeguard and
formatted the drive as a boot drive.

Then I reconnected my "C" drive, changed the jumpers back on my "G"
drive, and now it's recognized and ready to be my new backup drive and
I'm booting with my "C" drive again.

Thanks for your help.

Diane Kroeckel

                         PCBUILD's List Owners: