From:
Michele Sayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 01:00:47 -0000
Hi, the yellow exclaimation mark means there is a problem, (maybe with the
driver?), or a conflicting device.You can try clicking on 'refresh' if there
is such a button there, or 'update driver'.
I would usually click on remove, then restart the computer, and it should
reload the drivers for the scanner as it starts up again.(as long as the
right driver is there somewhere).
As far as I am aware, this is the easiest way of doing it.
It might be that you need to 'update the driver' or install a newer version.
I'm assuming that you're no longer using win98, so maybe the driver is no
longer compatible.
You can download drivers for different o/s's at: www.driverguide.com
Hope this helps
M.Sayer