From:
Jose Castro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 15:29:03 -0500
My pc's power supply had lost 2 of its capacitors (after a Loud double poping sound. The original psu was from Deer computerc co.  and it had 250W

Anyway i had just bought a new psu that has 300w instead of the 250 and it comes with 3 new connections that the deer one didn't have the p4 ata and another white one i forgot the name but when i connected all the wires to their proper place for some reason when i power up the pc the fans move for only a second and then thats it nothin it won't power up at all!! even when i just leave the main wire to the mother board.did i miss something here?

(the pc is atx and i purchased it in may of 2000)

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml