From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 03:13:25 +0000
Dan,

Does it appear in your explorer menu?..page down in explorer and see
if it is there. If it is there but NOT on the desktop you can create
a shortcut to it and it will serve the same funtion as the original
Desktop icon (though without some of the easy features) I know there
are ways of getting icons back and imagine someone on the list will
know how to do this....what I am suggesting should hold you as an
interim measure.

Regards,
Bob Chapel