From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:29:05 -0400
Date:    Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:22:14 -0700
From:    Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Substitute for a Mouse

Pointing devices include touch pad, track ball, a light pen, and even the
cursor keys on the keyboard if proper software is used. I would hesitate to
use a light pen since it could scratch the monitor screen. Some time back,
Microsoft had Intellipoint software where the cursor keys on the keyboard
would move the mouse pointer. I was a beta tester for it and found it quite
usable.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

I looked around the internet for something like you described Peter, but I'm
not sure if what I found is the software you describe. Is it still around? I
would like to try this feature because of the way my office is arranged at
work. The wiring only allows me to place the PC, monitor and mouse on the
left side of my desk, and I'm right handed. Reaching across the desk
diagonally to get to the mouse is somewhat of a strain (bothers my
bursitis!)

Chris Ryan