From:
"Paul%20A.%20Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:47:35 +0000
Greetings, Don & List--

When you 'go to' the ASUS site, look for the chipset drivers for your motherboard. The VIA 4 in 1 drivers mentioned by another poster may be the right ones for your board, but ASUS usually has the specific chipset drivers available, and they usually include the USB drivers you need.

Paul A. Shippert